The best part of my journey?

This one have to be in English because most of you I hope to read this don’t understand Finnish.. :P It's weird I know, you should have learned some ;) Katso Merta!

I have already been asked several times which have been best part of my trip, and answer is simple; all those lovely people I have met. I was a bit nervous in the beginning because I was travelling alone, but I think that after all it was best solution for me this time. I could and had to be just myself and survive with that. And I did fine :)

Just perfect day and picture! Nicolas, Max, Elliot, Maiju, Nikki, Marko, me, Amber.


Actual, I didn't travel alone or at least it did not feel like that. I met Max in the second day of my journey, and we traveled together 9 weeks after that. I can easily say that Max was the closest person to me during my time here. It was easy to talk about anything with him and he was there when I needed. Thank you Max for everything <3

I also met Maiju from Finland at the same day I met Max and Maiju spend 3 weeks on the project. Maiju was a major factor to make my first three weeks to be as fun as they were. For some reason I divide my time in Koh Phra Thong in two period; first 3 weeks, and time after that. I think Maiju have a lot to do with this :D Thanks Maiju, and see you in Finland! J


Maiju and Max, ready to go to save the turtles! 

During my time in KPT I also met Piero who came to help in our project when we needed it although he was supposed to spend his time in Ko Ra. Piero was also an important factor that kept me sane :D Thanks for all the conversations and company :)

Going to Ko Ra with Piero and Max

Luckily  we had always a lot of nice volunteers and staff members in the island and we had so much good time! Countless nice morning walks, well spend 2 hours at hornbill hill, good conversations, lunches on the beach, dinners, card games..  So thank you Marjut, Nikki, Barry, Amber, Nicolas, Michelle, Sabine, Marko, Helena, Maarit, Riitta, Inkeri, Wille, Tiina, Marko, Jari, Elliot, Brice, Aino-Kaisa, Katja, Annukka, Marius, Arto, Nava, Matteo, Rhyan, Lydia and Sandra!


Spoons.. :D Marko, Helena, Nikki, Nicolas, Amber, me, Piero, Jari, Marjut, Elliot, Max, Price.


Sidecar with interesting load :P Nava, Annukka, Sandra, Lydia, Max and polystyrene foam :D

On our way to release to baby turtles! Matteo, Annukka, Sandra, Marjut, Piero, Max, Nava.

After volunteering period I stayed in Koh Yao Noi a little bit over week and those days were probably one of the best days ever :) I spend a lot of time with Linn, Frances, Ken and Matt, and it’s hard to imagine to have had better company. With Linn and Frances we had good time with girl talks, cocktails, dancing on the beach.. Ken and Matt introduced us to climbing world which is just so cool. Lot of nice dinners together, lot of conversations, lying on hammocks, just awesome ;)


Dinner on the beach, from left Danny, Linn, Frances, Max, Matt, Kenn and Danny's friend.

What a great day and great people! Me, Max, Ken, Matt, Frances.

Lovely Frances

I was wondering many times during my trip that how it is possible to meet so nice people everywhere. Maybe there just are so much nice people out there and I have been lucky to meet them. Or maybe the places I chose were special. Or then there is something about me.. :) Probably it is all the above and lot of more. Anyway, I’m so grateful to all of you as you made my trip to be so great and I hope I will meet you again in near future! :)

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit